Allocator is a software and data-as-a-service and company, providing integrated data management solutions to the alternative investments industry. We champion the pursuit of clarity, opportunity and efficiency for capital allocators around the world and are fast becoming the innovation partner of choice for the world’s leading investment offices.
We help private market investors transform their investment operations and research processes by providing a world-class data and analytics platform to support their investment decision support systems.
About the Role:
At Allocator our people and culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun.
As a London based Sales Development Representative, you'll play a key role in prospecting new business for the company. You will be the first point of contact for our new business opportunities. This is a highly visible role that makes a direct and significant impact in our business.
- Schedule initial discovery calls for Account Executives through cold calling, emails, and social outreach to prospective customers
- Uncover customer needs beyond what may have been initially obvious to the prospect
- Prospect into accounts, searching for key points of contact
- Partnering with Account Executives to prioritise which accounts to target
- Manage your own book of accounts and set the strategy for effective book management
- Strive for daily, weekly, and monthly demo goals, while providing an excellent experience for prospective clients
- Feedback sessions with peers so you can learn and improve week over week
- Enablement sessions where you will acquire new skills and knowledge
- Provide constructive feedback on how to improve effectiveness and efficiency within the SDR role to the Sales Development Team Lead and Head of Sales
- You’ve done some selling in the past and have the ability and desire to become great at software sales
- An interest in financial markets or maybe even hedge funds, private equity and venture capital is ideal but an in-depth knowledge is not essential
- Naturally highly curious - ask thorough and pointed questions, guide potential clients through needs analysis and drive new opportunities
- Terrific prioritisation skills - we generate a lot of leads for the team to work with every month, and this team knows how to identify and qualify them
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirits - come up with and are willing to try new ideas to achieve greater levels of success
- You’re extremely coachable and willing to receive and implement feedback
- Above average verbal and written communication skills
Other benefits include flexible working, a professional development budget, monthly socials, weekly team drinks, and much more!
Allocator believes in offering competitive compensation and benefits based upon the experience and location of each candidate.
Allocator is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
To be considered please apply via our recruitment portal using the link below; it takes 25 seconds!